Words Are All I Have.....

Hey Dude……

Was thinking of a gift for you on your birthday…… But hardly thought anything was suitable (as in a good way) for me to gift u... but finally Ting!!!! (Enlightenment) jus thought words are all I have to gift…. So dedicating this page of my blog to you…

Ok Ppl this is a buddy I met while my days in Delhi- Young, intelligent, dashing, heartthrob of many of my female (I think I should mention this)batch mates (though I never found him that interesting :P ) Mr. Anuj Sharma.

Remember the letter that I wrote while leaving from Delhi and never gave u… few things here are extracted from that…

Dude firstly I thank u very very much being such a wonderful FPG (term borrowed from Pub Ad prof) during my days in Delhi. We stood on platform of Nizamuddin station from where our roads differed to reach same destination… eyes were full of tears and mind was full of words but mouth couldn’t speak anything more than “Dude Will Miss You A Lot” …..

As the train moved I thanked that Rau’s Mam who asked me to lend my Geography notes and gifted me a friend for life who is not only good at looks n brain but is real gem at heart… Every moment with u is stored in my minds file and is the best thing that has happened to me during my days in Delhi.

Initial days in Delhi were a little difficult as everything was new including ppl, envt but the day we met was like miraculous thing that happened. The fun, the laughter, the long stories on any crazy topic (that were used as examples the following day by pub ad person), the studies with chatting breaks filled my dull days with happiness.

The time spent with U, Alhi and Sandy was like “back to collage days.” The packets of lays from chai wala on chilly mornings, the mix fruit juice and Patti during breaks, ram laddu, metro ki coffee, pizza hut, long talks bout Tanuj and Saransh, dreams of politics and changing the country’s scenario(Of course in a different way) are all reminisced… More over how can I forget to thank the CPwala McD that gave us a place to sit and talk… (Ohhhh!!! Ooopss!! I mean study… he he he)

The time in Delhi which I thought would be stagnant moved out swiftly and cheerfully and as the day of saying goodbye arrived my mind was clouded by different unexplainable thoughts… to put them in just one line-
“Radhe is really lucky to have a person like you to love her.”
I know you never misjudged my thoughts but I simply loved the genuine guy (ok the one whom u displayed in front of all). May be the time was too short to understand the complicated you completely. Though I got angry on you once or twice for your self-centered behavior (I seriously don’t remember for what) it was negligible in front of the togetherness and care that you shared.

Jus wanna say thanks for being there…..
And though u always forget my birthday here is wishing you with a warm hug “A very happy birthday”

Comments