The Chemical Locha -- LOVE

From the fairy tales I read as a kid to Mills and Boon I read as a teenager (Ok stop the smiles I still like reading it) to Hollywood, Bollywood movies to fictions everywhere there is this one thing standing as most important factor liaisoning happiness and kicking away the troubles.

O!! M so sorry… It just slipped away from my mind that I had to introduce to you someone I recently found during journey of my life. Meet this thing it’s popularly known as “LOVE”. I know you all have felt, experienced, liked, hated, treasured and forgotten this thing at some or the other point of time in your life. But… now its mine and its proudly raising hats for u all...

LOVE says “hello people in Vrushali’s life”

It’s so nice to see we are all bonding in no time. Here I want to share with u a small funny story. As a kid it was my passion and a childhood habit of gathering different things while walking on the roadside. I had a bag full of wired stones, colorful beads, shells, broken bangles etc. slowly time lapsed and the habit blurred and disappeared. One fine day I had a sudden realization and as earlier bought some discarded stuff home.
Mom readily said “my home is not a dustbin to gather and dump in garbage in it.”
I felt a lil bad…. Sat alone for sometime to talk to myself (Ok that’s my habit so no laughing). After a lot of thinking I realized there so many things that I have but have never thought of collecting them as mine… for examples are MY EMOTIONS. (Ting!!! Mom will not know and ill b happy collecting them)

This realization took me to my fantasy world... There I became Robin Hood of emotions gathered happiness from happy ppl and gave it to the bunch of sad ones to maintain balance and smiles in world… Walking thro this life’s journey I met many emotions yet from the core of my heart I was waiting to meet someone called LOVE. Had heard of this, sometimes felt it was around, and sometimes misguided myself of someone else being The Love… Yet stood there strongly believing that ill find it one fine day.

I met Happiness--- that made my world colorful, added cheers, laughter and promised to be always around if I had ability to see it.

I met sorrow--- it added tears, taught me some moral lessons and scared me to me around when m overwhelmed in happiness without thinking.

I met peace--- as melodious as soft music from flute spreading calmness around.

I met horror, terror, greed, selfishness, stinginess that have left behind only noise and black tales that I don’t want to reminisce ever in my life.

But all the time (Of course undergoing trial and error method) I was waiting for that one emotion which claimed itself over and above all others.

After a long wait there I saw something weighing a lil heavy, tall, complexion on darker side, flaunting egoistic yet charming attitude. I thought it was really pleasant thing to be around. I went ahead to check who was it???? … It turned and introduced itself as LOVE. It was a YOOO….HUUUUUU… moment, sky was pouring flowers, and earth softened like carpet beneath me, and clouds covered the sun to comfort me... O!!! That symbolized just a touch of love added all the positive emotions deleting the negative once far away from life.

It was a sudden “chemical locha” that moved up and down in me… It made me smile for no reason, made me realize I was awake amidst people at the end of a beautiful dream, made me feel special and protected. Suddenly I came to senses when I heard this emotion speak in its shining brilliancy…
It said- “Dude, this is not the perfect time to take me along with you… I need you as it’s great to have friends around.”
I was scared I had just found it… never wanted to loose it… but the emotion continued to say….
“Life has kept many surprises in your box and if I’m there you will be able to enjoy them to fullest. Hold me!!! I’m always there for you but currently your career… your aim should be on upfront…”

The ringing bell slowed down. I was broken down to tears, felt my life will be full of suffering and pain forever if I lose this love in my life…. I just lost the hope and turned away to realize a friendly pat on my shoulder. It was the same Love (the one I introduced to in the beginning) standing there. I was angry, sad that something I had found and wanted to treasure was slipping away from my hand.
Sadly I asked- “How can u be so cheerful after filling my heart with tears???”

Love (the baap of all emotions answered)- “you just picked me on your way and now you have to take me along with you in your future journey… if u take me forcefully as a mistake I’ll come as pain but if you accept me the way I’m I’ll come as your FRIEND”…

Hence I befriended my love, that at present stands as a courage and determination in my life. It is a tough shoulder during heart ach, a punching bag to release the anger, a confession room when mind is full of thoughts, a direction when misguided on my path, a bunch of advices, a bunch of suggestions, a kid to play pranks with and yet the same emotion to dream about in sleep…

This is how the CHEMICAL LOCHA has gelled well with the chemicals of my life to make its formula balanced releasing only positive emotions and smiles.

Chemical locha+ life à cheers+ happiness+ a lovely friend+ smiles (released)

DEDICATED TO MY LOVE (Hoping to be the “LOVE OF LIFE”…. ;) He he LOL)

Comments

1click said…
now thats what i call LOVE-LY blog by VRUSHA-LY, love it.. and i think love for life is important than 'love of life' ;)